Extruder for chocolate products and truffles - CHOCOFORM
CHOCOFORM is a machine that works with the pressure on a cylindrical cartridge of chocolate, hazelnut, almond, etc. For greater production of chocolates in a certain shape.
The cartridges, previously made by pre crystalizing the recipe into a tempering machine from our EX-range (EX= tempering machine with removable screw for Easy cleaning), will be formed into the chosen shape and size by the Chocoform machine.
The Touch Screen panel will show the pressure, all other parameters and according to the desired matrix and the program set, a synchronized blade will cut the chocolates to the chosen size. The settable speed will also determine the hourly production.
The placement of a cooling tunnel and of an automatic truffle machine, side by side to the CHOCOFORM, will help to transform the shape and structure of the product made by this machine to the ultimate truffle design and taste.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Needs to be connected to a compressed air source.
- Electrical specification: 400 V. three-phase – 50/-60 Hz.
- Power required: 2,5 Kw – 16 A – 5 poles.
- Hourly production rate: 50 Kg.
- Mold capacity: 3,2-3,3 Kg.
- Dimensions: h. 2350, l. 1400, p. 1200 mm.
Country of origin:
No reviews found