Extruder for chocolate products and truffles - CHOCOFORM
CHOCOFORM is a machine that works with the pressure on a cylindrical cartridge of chocolate, hazelnut, almond, etc. For greater production of chocolates in a certain shape.
The Touch Screen panel will show the pressure, all other parameters and according to the desired matrix and the program set, a synchronized blade will cut the chocolates to the chosen size. The settable speed will also determine the hourly production.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Needs to be connected to a compressed air source.
- Electrical specification: 400 V. three-phase – 50/-60 Hz.
- Power required: 2,5 Kw – 16 A – 5 poles.
- Hourly production rate: 50 Kg.
- Mold capacity: 3,2-3,3 Kg.
- Dimensions: h. 2350, l. 1400, p. 1200 mm.
No reviews found