Makayin warranty and return policy
Warranty and Return Policy:
-sale The warranty is valid only when the original invoice is presented and the total invoice amount was settled by the customer as per invoice payment terms. The invoice should be provided with the defective product within the warranty period, and the company will refuse to accept the warranty if any of these documents is not presented or if any condition is incomplete. In addition, this warranty does not apply if the model name or serial number on the product has been cleared or changed and the purchase date has been changed after the original invoice was issued.
- In accordance with the warranty, the defective products must be repaired by the supplier's technician.
- This warranty does not cover transportation costs and risks associated with moving your product to and from the company's service center.
- Repair or replacement of defective products under this warranty does not include the extension or renewal of the warranty period. The product may be repaired or replaced in accordance with the provisions of this warranty by means of spare parts having a similar function.
- The company reserves the right to collect service fees for repair / maintenance of any kind. The warranty does not apply in any cases except those related to defects in material, design or workmanship.
- Receipt of this invoice shall be considered as an approval of the customer on all specifications and amounts contained therein and shall not be entitled to object later to the items or amounts contained therein.
- Receipt of this invoice shall be deemed as the customer's approval that it conforms to the purchase order mentioned in the invoice and shall not be entitled to object later to the specifications contained therein.
- This equipment has been ordered upon the prior approval of the customer and the customer is not entitled to request the return or replacement with another equipment for whatever reasons.
- Ordered Spare parts can be replaced in the event of an error in the provided part number and the part should be remained within the factory packaging.
- Warranty: New machines 24 months - Used machines: 3 months - Spare parts: 0 days - Raw materials: 10 days, from invoice date.
- The company's warranty is limited to bad manufacturing only.
- In case that the customer did not pay the purchasing invoice amount for any reason in accordance with the agreed payment terms, the warranty is void.
- The technical specifications of the supplied materials are designed according to the standard specifications and it is possible to change this standard according to the conditions of external temperature, atmospheric pressure and sea level rise.
- Repair and replacement of defective products takes 30 to 60 working days from the date of receipt of the defective product service center or notice of failure, subject to availability of products or spare parts.
- The company does not bear the costs of transporting the broken product to the service center if needed.
The warranty does not cover:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts as a result of normal consumption.
Male or wrong functioning, which includes
but is not limited to not using the product for its intended purposes or in
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for use and care.
- Failures resulting from the use of the product with additives not suitable for use with the product or the use of spare parts or consumables such as filters, oils, etc. are not original.
- A malfunction in the product as a result of improper installation or use without following the instructions and in accordance with the technical or safety standards set forth in the user's product manual.
- Accidents, fatalities, lightning, water, fire, general disturbances, improper ventilation, disturbance of voltages, or any other cause not in the hands of the company
- The "force majeure".
- Unauthorized modifications to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries where the product is not designed by the manufacturer.
- Consumables (components that are expected to be replaced periodically during the life of the product such as oil, belts, filters, etc.).
- Repair or attempt repair by an unsupported technician.
- Poor storage and exposure to external weather factors.
Limitations and Exceptions:
In the event that the applicable law does not allow for an exception, the Company shall exclude or limit its warranty to the maximum allowed in accordance with the law. Any warranty that cannot be excluded will be limited to the period guaranteed.
- Under this warranty, the company is committed to repair or replace products subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- The Company shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the products or services covered by this warranty, including economic or moral losses. Direct, Accidental, or Accessory.
Legal right of the consumer:
- The consumer has legal rights under the applicable national laws for the sale of consumer products. This warranty does not affect the legal rights of consumers or the rights that cannot be excluded or limited to national law.
- This warranty is not transferable to another. This warranty is for the buyer only.
- The policies listed above are for the warranty service and the customer is responsible for any costs associated with any circumstances not covered by the warranty. The company reserves the right to make the final decision on determining the problem and the most suitable service option. The remaining period of the original product warranty applies to the units that have been replaced. Other terms and conditions apply to some other type of products. Some limitations and exclusions apply and are subject to change without prior notice.
- * "Parts only" means that this warranty policy only covers defective parts (parts only). The associated replacement cost (labor, shipping, etc.) is not covered.
All rights reserved to Makayin Marketplace (E commercial division of MASADER MULTI.Co.Ltd)-2020