Ball refiner - MICRON 25
The Micron ball refiner was designed for the production of spreadable creams, anhydrous pastes for ice creams, pralinated products, and cream sweets. The machine is equipped with a refrigerator with the purpose of regulating, within the set limits, the excess heat caused by the friction generated between the spheres. Thus doing we preserve unaltered the organoleptic qualities of the product.
The circulation of the product during refinement is maintained by a dual-purpose volumetric pump.
The refining cylinder is also regulated to maintain a warm temperature to prevent the fatty residues between the balls from solidifying during pauses in the working cycle.
- Machine suitable for small-medium workshop.
- Ideal for processing frequent changes of flavor.
- Easily cleaned.
- Needs to be connected to a compressed air source.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Electrical specification: 400 V three-phase 50 Hz
- Power required: 4 Kw - 16 A - 5 poles
- Tank capacity: 20/25 Kg
- Refining rate: 10/15 Kg/h
- Dimensions: h. 1200 mm, w. 750 mm, d. 950 mm
- Refining capacity: below 20 microns
Country of origin:
Installation starting and commissioning:
Available voltage 60 Hz :
3 Ph / 400 Volt
Available frequency :
50 - 60 Hz
Weight & Dimensions
Length mm :
Estimated delivery time :
No reviews found