Vendor FAQ - Makayin company
Starting with Makayin as a vendor
How does Makayin work?
If it’s your first visit to Makayin, or if you want to further know about us, please check our page How it works
What is the cost of Makayin?
Registration and Listing machines on Makayin are free. To cover the costs of running Makayin, we charge a commission fee when a deal is made. The commission fee varies according to the category and it is calculated based on the final price (from 7% to 20%).
What is the registration process?
Registering as an Makayin member allows you to make all of Makayin’s services. You will have your own store your own dashboard , and you can add and manage your machines and spare parts and services , create a customized newsletter, have immediate access to the inquiry process, a massaging system and finally, have a dedicated Makayin agent to assist you.
The entire process is free, without any hidden fees.
Fill out all of the information in the registration vendor form, it is recommended to upload your CR and VAT certificate to the system, and it is very important to choose your category carefully it will help the customer to find your product faster. when you fill all the information and confirm them you will receive a verification code by mobile or by email enter the code your registration is approved by the system.
Makayin Newsletter and how does it work?
The Makayin newsletter allows you to present all new machines and services to all the interested customer.
How do I list my products ?
To add your products that you want to sell on www.Makayin.com, you need to register and add your products from your account you can make in two ways:
- You can add them one by one.
- You can add them as bulk all your products by creating a cvs file for your products, our team will be glad to help you in this mission.
In both ways you should describe your products as accurately as possible with full details
- Enter the model and manufacturer of the machine and describe it as accurately as possible.
- Good quality photos will help the customer more in his decision.
- Products which had more details will have better visibility and position on Makayin pages
How can I increase my chances of selling?In order to maximize your selling chances:
- Reasonable prices: think of the initial purchase price, age, options, conditions, and actual market prices. Price is certainly the most important sale factor. Do not forget that Makayin's commission will be added on top of your price.
- Sales conditions: and payment terms.
- Include as much info as possible on your ads: technical information, condition and the use of the product. If possible, also insert pictures – they increase the number of visits to your product’s page.
- Your after sales offers for the customer for example: extended warranty – after sales service offers – consumables free of charges…..
Using your account
How do I manage my account?
Your client account allows you to manage your profile. You can add, modify and delete machines, create and manage machine alerts, and find contact information for your Makayin agent. It’s also possible to find useful statistics about your machines on the dashboard.
What’s the purpose of the dashboard?The dashboard allows you to find useful statistics
- The number of products you currently have on Makayin.
- The request of quotations.
- New orders.
- Trucking the orders.
- Order delivery.
- Paid and received payment.