RotEnergyPlus 46 is recommended for use in air compressors, pumps, turbines, bearings
and general plant equipment where premium performance is desired but the use of a fully
synthetic oil is not a viable option.
RotEnergyPlus 46 is a high film strength, para-synthetic lubricant that offers renown
performance advantages in an economical mineral / synthetic oil blend.
RotEnergyPlus 46 rapidly separates from water, extends oil drain intervals, keeps
equipment clean, provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
TECHNOLOGY MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!
RotEnergyPlus 46 is a high quality lubricant that has been formulated specifically for use
in rotary screw compressors. RotEnergyPlus 46 assures rapid separation from water,
reduces friction and energy consumption, lengthens maintenance intervals and
guarantees excellent lubrication of all rotating parts. The synthetic additive forms a
extremely resistant and slippery film on all of the metal surfaces which significantly
increasing the lubrication properties, the film thickness and resistance of the oil. All of
these factors contribute to prevent metal-to-metal contact, remove water from the metal
surfaces, help to prevent rust and corrosion and prevent oil oxidation resulting from heat.
• High film strength: RotEnergyPlus offers 700% more load carrying capacity compared
to other compressor oils for greater protection.
• Rapid water separation: RotEnergyPlus separates completely from water, which can
be drain easily from the bottom of the oil sump.
• Saves energy: RotEnergyPlus greatly reduces friction, which produces energy
• Reduces bearing vibrations: the super strong film that Rot energy Plus has combines
with its ability to “micro-polish” the metal bearing surfaces to help reduce vibrations and
• Longer oil life: RotEnergyPlus has an excellent oxidation stability that greatly extends
oil changes while keeping equipment clean.
• Excellent corrosion protection: RotEnergyPlus has a super tough film that forms an
ionic bond on metal surfaces displacing corrosive moisture. This film protects during
operation and acts as a preservative oil during shutdown.
• Synthetic solvency: RotEnergyPlus has a natural solvency to clean up dirty equipment
and maintain them clean.
• Compatible with seals: RotEnergyPlus has excellent seal compatibility
• Compatible with other oils: RotEnergyPlus is compatible and can be mixed with other
mineral and synthetic oils. Not compatible with silicone or glycol synthetic.
• Environmentally responsible: The components of RotEnergyPlus are TSCA listed and
meet EPA, RCRA and OSHA requirements. RotEnergyPlus increases oil change
interval, eliminate premature oil changes, reduce the quantity of oil purchased, and
reduces energy consumption.