Automatic chocolate molds loader - MOULDING LINE 275
On the new model, a final scraper station has been added to guarantee optimal cleaning of the outgoing molds; this accessory enables a third operating mode, which allows the final capping of the previously filled shells.
Automatic loader for filling and vibration of polycarbonate molds capable of producing solid and hollow bodies (mold size 275 x 175 mm).
This machine allows the operator to choose between two types of different processes after the filling of the mold through the perforated injection plate.
If one wants to produce the shells the machine flips over the mold, vibrates it, and brings it back to its original position.
Obviously, the chocolate spilled during the flipping is automatically directed into the tank of the tempering machine. The process for the production of solid bodies (tablets, napolitaines etc ..) is much simpler: in this case, the bodies, after the filling and subsequent vibration to evenly distribute the chocolate inside it, are directly expelled, just like its predecessors, into the connected tunnel.
- Needs to be connected to a compressed air source.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Electrical specifications: 400 V three-phase 50/60 Hz
- Power required: 3,5 kW – 16 A – 5 poles
- Hourly production rate: 250-300 molds
- Dimensions: h. 1440 mm, w. 2620 mm, d. 960 mm
- With Top Ex: h. 1560 mm, w. 2620 mm, d. 1250 mm